Wednesday, August 2

Contemplation, contemplation, contemplation... As always...

I came back home from a very tiring trip... Hoped to go to sleep soon but unfortunately I have too much thoughts (coming from place I don't know or at least am not conscious about) in my head...
So I started to organize my files (a horrible mess in my computer) to keep my mind busy with something else than those strange thoughts getting darker and darker every evening... But anyway- while looking through some old text files by sheer coincidence I came across gg chat with my... (eh.. he wouldn't probably like me to call him my "friend" because actually he's my lecturer :) ) so let's just say with my acquaintance. I can't explain why but I left it in "my personal documents", although I never do that. I guess that he said things that really influenced (maybe confirm is a better word here) my beliefs and personal convictions about the world and people around us. Probably that was why I saved it. And here I am- sitting in front of my computer screen thinking about what we wrote then... Generally it was a very inspiring and good talk but what I keep on thinking about are his words about differences between people. "A man changes all the time, there are new worlds waiting for him around every corner- we do not always enter them but maybe some day... and the fact that our worlds do not always coincide with each other is one of the most optimistic truths. Difference is all." I want to believe his words and I try to but sometimes it's so difficult to see the optimistic element in this "truth", especially when you cannot find even one person who understands your world... and what if no one's world coincides with mine?....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home