Sunday, August 6

in the night...

Tonight the night seems more dark, quiet and impressive than ever. The light is off, I sit all alone looking in the sky, listening to the sound of leaves swayed by the wind.... And no matter how hard I try to get him out of my mind, all I can think of is HIM. Yes, there is a Man who I love with my own strange kind of love. Every single thing that I learn about him reveals the truth- that he's the most eccentric person that I've ever known. I guess you cannot know him, no matter how hard you'd try to see through him ; it's just impossible and that makes me love him even more. Unspoken love is like a poison. If you don't spit it out, it will eat you up inside. So I let it eat me, piece by piece, starting from my heart....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home