Tuesday, August 15

Looking for myself in me...

Strange things happening in my life recently...
Hard to tell where will they lead me and people I love; too early to judge. I guess there's no other way for me to find out than wait... I keep on thinking about them all the time. Especially about those closely connected with my family.
Unexpected appearance of my stepbrother is the event that does not leave my mind alone even when I'm asleep.
I feel like each second I'm plunging deeper and deeper into the abyss of my own expectations and doubts...
Right now I can't explain what I feel inside... A blend of unknown and contradictory feelings.
I need a rest... I need to change my surroundings... I need to find myself again.
I don't know how long does it gonna take me but when I'm complete again I will let you all know about that.
Meanwhile I'll try to write about more positive aspects of my life...
As soon as I notice any...

P.S. M. & T. -I miss you guys... :*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home