Thursday, August 24

like a journey through my mind...

2 of those people who read my posts asked me if I 'm not afraid to write such private things - if I'm not afraid that some of my friends will get to know too much about the things they should know little about. Here I give you the answer :
Well... This blog is quite personal, I admit, but it is supposed to be a kind of my online diary. It's not designed for my friends. It's designed for me, for my own need of self-expression. I sometimes add some interesting links or write about the things I find worth mentioning, but generally it's a place where I can write what I think and feel. And my friends have no idea that there is acronym's blog somewhere in the web :)
One of you wrote that reading my words is like taking a journey through my mind. That's a proper metaphor I believe. My posts perfectly show my current mood and way of thinking.
If you want to read it- go ahead. And if you don't want to- well, you don't have to ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger 2Darts said...

Hi. I think your statement is wonderful and brave. You have the kind of honesty that most people shouldn't be afraid to show whether on a blog or in real life. I've tried to be as open as I can in my blog and occassionaly I feel restricted for the people who read it as some of them are my friends and family but then if the usual line of communciation aren't there then what better way to express ones self than through this medium. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on my blog?

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for such a wonderful site i see that you created it going the whole hog!!
- immensespace.blogspot.com c
spaghetti alla carbonara

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home