Saturday, August 26

Change

After several days of isolation from the world I came to the conclusion- I'm wasting my life.
My brain is busy with thoughts about my past (instead of future) and questions with no answers.
My heart is occupied by a man who is entirely unattainable for me.
My body is full of various forms of caffeine and little else.
And the whole form of myself so carefully remade from all the broken pieces has a tendency to fall apart every 2 weeks.
It's high time to change it...

2 Comments:

Blogger 2Darts said...

You sound very unhappy about things. I've found that when I've been feeling that nothing seems to feel positive, I do something completely different, out of routine like getting on a train or a bus and travelling to somewhere I haven't been before. A change of scenery is as good as a holiday.

1:26 PM  
Blogger **acronym** said...

Well.. unfortunately my life seems to be a complete disaster. Too many difficult matters left to be solved and a chain of depressing events recently. But now I'm trying to get out of this sh** and I really want to see the positive side of what's going on. People tell me that I'm a different person. I guess anyone would change after such an ordeal. But now my plan is to find my place again. I just need some time to get used to the new situation and to the "new" ME. Hope to show you my cheerful side soon. :)

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home