Thursday, August 31

Back to life

I went on a 4-day trip to gather my strength just as 2Darts advised me to do. I must say that it was a very good idea to change my surroundings. Now I'm back with my head full of new ideas and so from now on I'm starting to make them into practice. The most important event for me in the near future is my exam. I postponed it for September because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to prepare myself for it (as thoroughly as I wanted to) in June. It's American Literature - the subject that I assosiate my future with. Also the lecturer that is responsible for this exam is the one that I admire the most so I don't want to make a fool of myself... That's why I read all the books twice :) But the most important part of the material (the lectures) is still left to be revised. I thought that 2 weeks would be enough for that but unfortunately I didn't take into consideration the fact that 3 of me friends ( 2 of whom have absolutely no idea what American Literature is about) will remember me before the exam...
As a result of that I have 2 weeks to learn all the lectures and to teach 3 dunces at least enough for them to pass the exam. How am I supposed to do that?????
I guess I will have to resign from sleep for some time. Keep your fingers crossed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home