Saturday, August 26

Boris Vallejo


While reading 2Dart's blog today I couldn't overlook his post about erotic photography and painting generally. I checked out the gallery of one of the artists that he admires (Boris Vallejo) and I found it magnificent. Vallejo is probably well known to those who are interested in fantasy stuff. But I recommend his gallery to everyone.
Personally I liked his black and white paintings the most, but all of them are fabulous.

I couldn't add a different one to my post as I absolutely adore woman-angel paintings, photos etc.

2Darts- Thank You ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger 2Darts said...

I find the black and white ones to be the most effective for creating mood and impact. His colour paintings are nothing short of remarkable. For years I tried to emulate his style and I was successful to a point. Its the way he captures the tone of the skin, the eyes seem alive. His paintings are very sensual. I have a painting that I would love to put on my blog. I'll take a photograph of it and put it up soon. How are you feeling? You seemed a little upset before. You can contact me on twodarts74@yahoo.com if you want to talk.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home