Tuesday, September 12

He's leaving...

My best friend has just come back from London after spending 3 months there. I couldn't wait to see him. I missed him so much. These were the longest 3 months in my whole life. And when I could finally hug him and feel safe in his arms again... he told me that he's leaving for a year. He wants to give up his studies and go to London to earn some money. What can I say? That's his decision and I have no right to ask him to change his mind. But the truth is that I can't imagine my life and my studies without him here. I can imagine some of you thinking "come on, he's just a friend"- but he's not one of many people that I call 'friends'. He's the only one who is always there for me and whom I really trust. I'm almost sure that after another 12 months spent in England he won't come back to us. I mean- he'll have his house, job, friends (and all that stuff people need) there, in London. I feel terrible... I feel like I'm losing someone very special. I feel that all the precious people and things are gradually taken away from me. I don't want to wake up one morning and realize that I have no one and nothing left to get me through another day. I feel my heart breaking - I guess that's because he's taking a part of it with him... for ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home