Saturday, September 30

Back to reality

I've just come back from my journey to Hungary and Slovakia. I had a great time in both countries. Why do all the pleasant things in life end so quickly?
Here I am back to reality... For the beginning I got to know that my best friend who was supposed to go to London came back to his drug addiction. He started to take hard drugs once again after almost a year of abstinence. He's no more the person I loved so much. He's like a shadow of the man that he used to be. I hate situations that you can do nothing about. I hate being helpless. I hate to see how he's slowly killing himself. In my previous post I wrote that my heart is breaking cause he's taking a part of it with him, I've changed my mind - my heart is slowly vanishing, probably because a part of it is dying together with M.
Helplessness - the worst feeling of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home